Saturday, December 6, 2008

Have a HOLLY JOLLY December


AND then we roll right into December, and, barely do we have the Thanksgiving dinner dishes washed, it's time to shop for Christmas!

Today, Dec. 6 ---TWO very great opportunities for that special personal kind gift can be found in Carrizozo and Capitan.

The Capitan Public Library is hosting their annual bazaar full of homemade HIGH quality crafts, Sees Candy and books by the bag for $5. It's a steal of deal for everyone on your list. Doors open at 8 a.m...shop early for the best deals.

Carrizozo's Woman's Club is holding their annual Holiday Hoedown at the clubhouse with two rooms jammed FULL of vendors of arts, crafts, bake goods and many wonderful gift ideas. Doors open at 9 a.m....lunch for $6 at noon and desserts and wassail at 2. Come join the fun.

I'll be there selling my books --- And if you preordered...I began shipping yesterday and today...so watch your mail box. Great last minute gift. Visit my website at www.julie-carter.com and order, or contact me ...and I'll ship priority mail for orders taken after Dec. 14 for no extra charge!

Happy shopping!!!




No comments: