Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to the blogs

This blog, along with others at the Ruidoso News, linked by individual blog buttons on the front page of the RN website (www.ruidosonews.com) ,went live in October 2007, just a little over a year ago.

This week I received an email from Jeff from the Ft. Worth area, thanking me for the blogs, telling me enjoyed reading THE REMUDA and that it helped him keep up on things in Lincoln County, where he visited several times a year.

I was instantly overrun with guilt for not doing a better job with this blog the past six months. The best of my intentions have been but a sporadic hit and run of photos before each period of silence.

The silence was NOT that I was quiet elsewhere in my job or the world, only that I had neglected this part of my communication opportunities with readers out there in world of electronic reading. I let it fall on the list of priorities. I had abandoned an obligation and Jeff's email, while sent with the best of "thankfulness," triggered that realization. Thank you Jeff.

This is an open invitation to THE REMUDA readers to zap me with an email or a comment on the site, to remind me you are there, you are reading and you are disappointed when I've not left you a message to find when you log on. I take full responsibility for that and give you full license to remind me of that.

And with that will leave you with some photos to update you on the beauty of where we live here in Lincoln County. As you can see, if you scroll back through the year of posts I've made on this blog, (as I just did) it is full of the photos that are very much a part of my life. A photo not shared is a blank canvass.






No comments: